- 1 cup flour – unbleached wheat, oatmeal, or gluten-free
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup plain soy, almond, or other plant milk
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (or substitute apple sauce or pumpkin puree)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup berries
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in milk and maple syrup (or applesauce or pumpkin puree). Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick skillet. Check batter. If it's very thick and heavy, add more milk as needed to thin. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. When bubbles appear, slide a spatula underneath and gently flip. Optional: Add banana slices or berry slices. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with syrup, if desired. If you haven't already added the fruit to the batter, serve the fruit on top.
- Calories: 194
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbohydrate: 41 g
- Sugar: 12 g
- Total Fat: 1 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sodium: 396
Recipe from PCRM
Did You Try This Recipe?
How did this recipe work out for you? Leave a comment below or share it on social media.