- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Toppings: coconut whipped cream, hemp seeds, maple syrup, more berries
Combine everything except for the blueberries in a high speed blender. Blend until well combined, but do not over blend. You can alternatively mix eventing together by hand in a mixing bowl.
Add the blueberries and pulse briefly to mix them in.
Spray the waffle iron with coconut oil or nonstick spray (even if it says “nonstick” I find they usually stick if you skip this).
Pour half the batter into a preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturers instructions. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Top with coconut whipped cream hemp seeds, berries, and maple syrup (or whatever toppings you love) and enjoy!
Did You Try This Recipe?
How did this recipe work out for you? Leave a comment below or share it on social media.