- 1/2 – 8 oz. bag of Soy Curls™
- Cloves Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1/4 c Hoisin Sauce
- 3 T Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 T (to taste) Ground Fresh Chili Paste
- Shredded carrots
- Chopped green onions
- Diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- Diced red bell pepper
- Diced cucumber
- Soak Soy Curls™ in hot water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Firmly press out any excess water.
- Add to the sauces and garlic above
- Combine and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Then sauté the marinated Soy Curls™ on Med/Hi heat in a skillet until golden brown.
- Serve Spicy Soy Curls™ in bowls over freshly steamed rice. Optional: season the rice with Asian “Rice Seasoning” or roasted sesame seeds and bits of dried seaweed.
- Top each bowl with veggies
- Add a dollop of Spicy Vegan Mayo Dressing – (Recipe: 1/2 c. vegan mayo and 1 T Ground Fresh Chili Paste
- Drizzle with Sweet Soy Sauce
Soy Curls™ in your spicy sushi bowl are a delicious alternative to meat.
Did You Try This Recipe?
How did this recipe work out for you? Leave a comment below or share it on social media.