- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Olive oil spray (optional)
- Spray with Liquid Aminos or a pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Paprika, curry powder, or other spices (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove any loose skins.
- Transfer the dried chickpeas to the baking sheet and spray them with a quick spray of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Roast the chickpeas for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Ovens can vary, if your chickpeas are not crispy enough, keep going until they are!
- Remove from the oven and, while the chickpeas are still warm, toss with pinches of your favorite spices if using.
- Store roasted chickpeas in a loosely covered container at room temperature. They are best used within two days.
Recipe from Love and Lemons (modified)
Did You Try This Recipe?
How did this recipe work out for you? Leave a comment below or share it on social media.